Profile of respondents
13. A total of 64 responses were received to the consultation from 30 individuals and 33 organisations. Of these responses, one was a duplicate, therefore there were 63 valid responses in total.
14. A breakdown of the profile of the organisations that took part in the consultation is set out below. A list of the organisations who responded is included at Annex A.
- Sixteen health sector organisations, including 10 NHS health boards, 5 NHS special health boards and the West of Scotland Sexual Assault Service;
- Five organisations that provide a justice perspective, for example the Law Society of Scotland;
- Six organisations with a focus on victim support such as Rape Crisis Scotland, Victim Support Scotland and South Lanarkshire Gender-Based Violence Partnership;
- Four organisations representing specific groups of people such as People First (Scotland) and Centre for Excellence for Children's Care (CELCIS);
- One education and training provider; and
- One local authority.