The purpose of the out-turn report is to supplement the main Scottish Government published affordable housing statistics by bringing together an annual statement that focuses on how the AHSP resources were spent and what they delivered.
Key figures to highlight for 2020-21 are as follows:
- Approved 7,883 affordable homes
- Started 10,149 affordable homes
- Completed 6,477 affordable homes
- 118 registered social landlords (RSLs) received funding for provision of affordable housing
- Invested over £754 million
- 24 councils received funding for council house delivery.