Affordable Housing Supply Programme: out-turn report 2020-2021
Programme out-turn for the Affordable Housing Supply Programme for 2020 to 2021.
The purpose of the out-turn report is to supplement the main Scottish Government published affordable housing statistics by bringing together an annual statement that focuses on how the AHSP resources were spent and what they delivered.
The introduction and separate headings provide context to the associated tables within the Annex. Definitions are within the glossary and contacts and further information available.
Key figures to highlight for 2020-21 are as follows:
- Approved 7,883 affordable homes
- Started 10,149 affordable homes
- Completed 6,477 affordable homes
- 118 registered social landlords (RSLs) received funding for provision of affordable housing
- Invested over £754 million
- 24 councils received funding for council house delivery.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback