None of the measures proposed will:
- affect the quality, availability or price of any goods or services in a market, including essential services, such as energy or water.
- involve storage or increased use of consumer data.
- increase in opportunities for unscrupulous suppliers to target consumers.
- impact on the information available to consumers on either goods or services, or their rights in relation to these.
- impact on the routes for consumers to seek advice or raise complaints on consumer issues.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback