- 10 May 2018
The 15 to 24 Learner Journey Review, which concluded in May 2018, was set up to consider the journey from the senior years of school leading to employment, including further and higher education, vocational training and apprenticeships.
The Review consisted of five projects:
- Project 1: learner choice and applications
- Project 2: delivery of career information advice and guidance in colleges and universities
- Project 3: access and application
- Project 4: provision, transitions and progression
- Project 5: funding, structures, legislation
Progress reports for each of the projects are below.