Trauma Responsive Social Work Services Expert Advisory Group
The primary role of the Trauma Responsive Social Work Services Expert Advisory Group is to provide advice, inform, share and discuss the implementation of the national trauma training programme for social work services, to ensure Scotland’s social work services are trauma-informed.
The group has a specific remit to:
- provide feedback on the proposed actions related to workforce education, skills and training
- provide advice, share information and inform activities to develop the national approach to implementation supports
- ensure there are active and continued mechanisms for collaboration and participation in the proposed plan with those with lived experience of trauma
- ensure the proposed work makes a considerable contribution to Plan 21-24 - The Promise, specifically in relation to supporting the workforce
- ensure that the work plan is actively monitored to review progress
- work collaboratively with others where barriers to implementation are identified in efforts to overcome these
Membership includes individuals providing social work services across Scotland from various practice areas, and those with lived experience of trauma and/or organisations representing them.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback