This group is no longer active.
Following the launch of the Scottish Scams Prevention, Awareness and Enforcement Strategy: 2021-2024, a new Strategic Partnership has been established to act as the overarching governance body, with a focus on effective and collaborative delivery of the actions over the lifespan of the strategy.
This Strategic Partnership will monitor and steer progress of the 10 strategic actions set out in the strategy.
Aside from acting as the main delivery and governance group for the strategy, the Strategic Partnership will also exist as a standalone group in its own right within the scams landscape, and will provide the means to take forward longer-term stakeholder coordination. It will also provide a wider partnership and advocacy platform for longer term scams prevention in Scotland.
The Strategic Partnership replaces the Scams Prevention Strategy Partnership and Advisory Group, set up in September 2020 following publication of the strategy.
The Strategic Partnership is made up of a focused group of 10 significant frontline advice, victim support, advocacy, prevention and enforcement bodies, as well as government and industry representatives.
Member organisations are listed below:
- Advice Direct Scotland
- Citizens Advice Scotland
- Chartered Trading Standards Institute
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Government
- Society of Chief Officers of Trading Standards In Scotland (SCOTSS)
- Trading Standards Scotland
- UK Finance
- Victim Support Scotland
- Scottish Scams Strategic Partnership: terms of reference
- Scams prevention, awareness and enforcement strategy - summary of spend: 2021-2022
- Scottish Scams Strategic Partnership minutes: February 2022
- Scottish Scams Strategic Partnership minutes: August 2021
- Scams prevention, awareness and enforcement strategy: 2021 to 2024
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback