Deposit Return Scheme Implementation Advisory Group
The Implementation Advisory Group (IAG) provides industry expertise and advice on practical issues related to the operation of the Deposit Return Scheme and how it interacts with production, retail and hospitality industries.
The group comprises trade bodies in the sectors who will have most influence on the scheme’s operation.
For more information about what the group does, see Deposit Return Scheme Implementation Advisory Group: terms of reference.
Minutes from the group's meetings are under Documents section at the bottom of this page.
The membership includes:
- British Soft Drinks Association
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Natural Hydration Council
- Scotch Whisky Association
- Scottish Beer & Pub Association
- Scottish Grocer’s Federation
- Federation of Independent Retailers
- Scottish Wholesale Association
- Scottish Licensed Trade Association
- Scottish Retail Consortium
- UK Hospitality