- 1 Feb 2019
Date received: 3 Jan 2019
Date responded: 30 Jan 2019
- Full details of any notification made to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate by any farms exceeding the trigger levels of 3 or 8 respectively, covering the period 5th November to today’s date;
- Copies of all site specific escalation action plans submitted to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate since 5th November 2018 (please note this is a request for the actual documents provided);
- Full details of all site specific escalation action plans provided to Marine Scotland or the Fish Health Inspectorate since 5th November 2018 (similarly, please note this is a request for the actual documents provided);
- Any increased monitoring plans and data produced, with full details of any intervention carried out, at any farms that have reported sea lice levels over the 3 and 8 triggers, since 5th November 2018;
- Full details of any warning letters, notice or enforcement action taken since 5th November 2018.
- Full details of any early harvest and / or cull of farmed fish undertaken as a result of the new policy at any farm that has reported sea lice levels over 3 and 8 at any stage in 2018.
Please find attached a copy of the the data held in our Sea Lice Count spreadsheet containing count information for the period requested.
No written action plans have been received during the period of your request. Any information regarding action plans which have been provided verbally are contained within the Sea Lice Count spreadsheet data.
There were no enforcement actions in the form of warning letters or enforcement notices issued during the period of your request.
There are no harvest plans which have required agreement leading to the early harvest and / or cull of farmed fish being undertaken as a result of the new policy at any farm that has reported sea lice levels over 3 and 8 at any stage in 2018.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House