- Up to date information on property/estate assets and facilities for each of the NHS Boards in Scotland.
- The most recent Property and Asset Management Strategy (PAMS) report for each Health Board.
- Information on capital expenditure on buildings, facilities and equipment for each Board for the last available financial year.
- Forward looking information on asset investment plans for each Board.
- Regional Asset Management Plan (RAMP) for Boards that produce this.
I enclose a copy of the information you requested in the attached document, Annual State of NHSScotland Assets and Facilities 2020 Performance Report.
Question 2 & 4:
The Scottish Government does not have the information you have asked for because Boards are no longer required to submit PAMS to us. Individual Boards have the information you are looking for. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The information you have requested is reported in Boards Annual Accounts which are available on each Boards website. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the websites, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested as RAMPs are no longer prepared.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback