An application for appeal under Section 88(2) of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 has been made in writing in accordance with The Asset Transfer Request (Appeals) (Scotland) Regulations 2016 from St Andrews Environmental Network Ltd, c/o North East Fife Community Hub, St David’s Centre, 23 Albany Park, St Andrews, KY16 8BP.
Status of appeal: current
Action: under consideration
The documents below relate to the appeal of the decision made by Fife Council regarding St Andrews Environmental Network request to purchase land and buildings at St Andrews Local Office, St Mary’s Place, St Andrews, KY16 9UY, under Part 5 of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015. There is a link below to the initial decisions made by the Local Authority, and the appeal request to Scottish Ministers submitted by St Andrews Environmental Network is included in the attachment.
Documents received from St Andrews Environmental Network
- St Andrews Environmental Network application for appeal.
Documents received from Fife Council
- 01 Email from Jane Kell 9 April 2020
- 02 Notif Intent to Refuse 9 August 2020
- 03 Response from Applicant 19 Aug 2020
- 04 Response to complaint from Applicant 15 September
- 05 Review Committee Report 7 Dec
- 06 Appendix 4 due diligence report
- 07 Questions to and answers from Applicant Jan 2021
- 08.1 further info zero waste
- 08.2 Example Plastic Free Cash Flow
- 09 FC Report on Valuation and Response from Applicant 08022021
- 10 DV Report
- 11 STANDEN review report – Jan 20
- 12 Decision Notice (Review) Feb 2021
- 13 Plan_for_Fife_2017_2027
- 14 Response to Appeal
- 15 Minute CEARC 15 Feb
Copies of these documents are available, please contact Community.Empowerment@gov.scot.