Please can you provide me with information concerning the maintenance of your corporate estate i.e. operational buildings, land and any other property (e.g. investment) and schools, if they are within your jurisdiction. Not any social housing/dwellings.
1. What type of maintenance management model does your organisation use? E.g. Managed supply-chain, single hard-fm & soft-fm contractor, internal workforce, principal
2. Can you provide a list of the approved contractors used?
3. What are the total values of contracts granted?
4. When do these contracts expire?
5. What services are provided in each contract?
6. What procurement method was used? E.g. Open ITT, Framework if so, which one?
1. The Scottish Government has a single supplier for the provision of Facilities Management (FM) services for the Scottish Government estate. Social Security Scotland utilises this contract for our facilities management requirements for the buildings we occupy in Dundee. The maintenance management model for the building we occupy in Glasgow is a managed service under lease agreement with Glasgow City Council.
2. The contracted services for our two Dundee buildings are provided by Mitie FM either directly or through their approved sub-contractors. The facilities management arrangement for the Glasgow building is covered by a lease agreement with Glasgow City Council.
5. The contractually provided services include: Cleaning (general, specialist and windows), Waste Management (general, secure and hazardous), Pest Control, Security Services, Grounds Maintenance and Internal Planting, Planned Preventative and Reactive Hard Services maintenance, Project Work (project management and delivery), Environmental Management and Support (including energy bureau), CAFM System, regular reporting and Management Information, and Help Desk.
3,4,6 - Social Security Scotland is covered by the Scottish Government Facilities Management contract. As such, all of the information you have requested is available in our response to Freedom of Information request 202300364570 here: Corporate estate management: FOI release - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback