- 6 Feb 2019
Date received: 8 Jan 2019
Date responded: 30 Jan 2019
FOI/19/00041, FOI/19/00047, FOI/19/00049, FOI/19/00051, FOI/19/00073, FOI/19/00089 and FOI/19/00126 - all requests submitted at the same time by the same applicant to various areas of Scottish Government and it's agencies. A centralised response was provided to:
The total number of complaints of sexual misconduct or harassment made to your organisation between 20/11/2013 and 20/11/2018.
Please also provide the following information:
1. The number of complaints made by staff.
2. The number of complaints made by members of the public.
3. How many complaints were made against each job level e.g. “senior management, four complaints.
4. How many of the cases resulted in a dismissal.
5. How many of the cases resulted in resignation.
6. How many of the cases resulted in retirement.
There have been no complaints of sexual misconduct or harassment in these bodies between the dates specified. As there have been no complaints, we do not hold information in relation to questions 1 to 6.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House