1. How many new permanent hires joined your organisation in 2022?
2. How many new permanent hires came through external providers in 2022?
3. How many team members work in your Recruitment Team?
4. What is your time to hire from adverting to onboarding?
5. What was your attrition rate in 2022?
6. What is your average cost per hire (including attraction and screening) in 2022?
7. How much did you spend with external providers of permanent recruitment in 2022?
8. How many unique agency contractors/temps/interims did you use in 2022?
9. How much did you spend on agency contractors/temps/interims in 2022?
10. Are you meeting your diversity targets? (yes or no)
11. How many candidates applied for roles in 2022? What is your candidate drop-out rate?
12. Which systems do you use for your permanent recruitment process?
2. All external recruitment was completed via WorkforScotland website. We have no records of any recruitment via external providers. All permanent hires were recruited through fair and open competitions in line with the Civil Service Commission's recruitment principles.
3. We have 7 members of the Scottish Public Pensions Agency Human Resources Team that cover recruitment.
4. Currently, the time taken between the advert being posted and a conditional offer being made is 65 days. This is an average figure for external recruitment campaigns, which are open to everyone to apply for. The average time taken from advert being posted to a candidate starting in post, taking into account notice periods and pre-employment checks is 103 days.
6. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the SPPA does not have the information you have requested. We are unable to provide this information as advertising costs are paid from a central budget across Scottish Government and we are not able to split this by business area. However, you may wish to contact main Scottish Government at email@example.com who may be able to help you.
7. All external recruitment was completed via WorkforScotland website. We have no records of any recruitment via external providers.
10. The Scottish Government or any of the Executive Agencies do not set diversity targets. We confirm the Civil Service Commission's recruitment principles and hold all permanent recruitment through fair and open competition.
11. 632 and drop out was 11.39%r
12. The Scottish Government and all of the Executive Agencies and Delivery Bodies use the ICIMS (Internet Collaborative Information Management Systems) applicant tracking system. For our preemployment security checks we use a system called Amiqus.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback