- How much has the Scottish Government spent on Christmas cards this year? Breakdown of these costs.
- Who were the recipients of the Christmas cards and could you supply what the cards look like?
- How much has the Scottish Government spent on St Andrews Day cards/greeting cards this year? Breakdown of these costs.
- Who were the recipients of these cards and could you supply what they look like?
- Costs of Christmas cards and St Andrews cards over the last five years, with breakdowns of the costs.
Most of the information you have requested is available from on the Scottish Government website. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you but hopefully it will be helpful for you to have the links below.
Costs for 2018 can be found at the following link:
Costs for 2019 and 2020 can be found at the following link:
Costs for 2021 can be found at the following link:
For 2022, the cost was £3513.08 and the list of recipients of the Christmas card can be found as an attachment to this note.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, we don’t have a record of the St Andrews Day cards. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have some the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 37 page PDF
- File size
- 236.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback