- Any project plans that have been created by the Green Heat Finance Taskforce group, noted in the Heat in Buildings Strategy (HBS) published in October 2021.
- The number of staff working on this taskforce group, including staff from the Scottish Government, other public sector bodies, and external organisations/contractors. This should include staff job titles in the response.
- Any reporting provided to Scottish Government ministers by the Green Heat Finance Taskforce group.
Please find below answers to your request:
- The terms of reference provides the purpose and objectives of the group as well as its structure and ways of working. This document is already in the public domain and can be found on the Green Heat Finance Taskforce Scottish Government webpage: Heat in Buildings: Green Heat Finance Taskforce - gov.scot (www.gov.scot). Please also find attached 'Attachment 1' which contains a PowerPoint slide which was used in the second session of the taskforce in March 2022. This slide indicates the topics under consideration up until January 2023. Future session topics for future meetings are being determined by the taskforce at this time.
- There are currently four staff working on the Green Heat Finance Taskforce Group. These include:
- Three from Scottish Government - SRO Heat and Energy Efficiency Scotland, Senior Policy Officer and Senior Policy Advisor
- One from Scottish Futures Trust - Associate Director
- There have been no reports provided to Scottish Government Ministers as yet by the Green Heat Finance Taskforce group. The taskforce has committed to publish an interim report in March 2023 and the final report in September 2023. This detail can be also be found on the Green Heat Finance Taskforce Scottish Government webpage: Heat in Buildings: Green Heat Finance Taskforce - gov.scot (www.gov.scot).
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 129.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback