- How much money the Scottish Government has spent to date on the establishment and running of Harper House.
- How many individuals, since the facility opened until present day, have used the facility.
- a breakdown of how long each individual has stayed at the facility. to confirm if each resident brought their families
- How many members of staff currently work at the facility Please also include the job title/role type of each staff member
- The hourly rate of each job/role at the facility
I enclose a copy of some of the information you requested.
The answer to your questions are below;
To date Phoenix Futures have drawn down £ 4,291,075 of the awarded £8,738,423. This is within the agreed schedule for drawing down the available funds.
An exemption under section 27(1) of FOISA applies to the information you have requested in relation to how many individuals have used the facility. This exemption covers information that we intend to release within 12 weeks, this because Public Health Scotland routinely publish this information on our behalf as part of their evaluation of the National Mission on Drug Deaths. Information up to quarter 3 of 2022/23 is available here, this shows that to 31 December 2022 Harper House had a total of 7 approved placements. The next publication that will cover Q4 is due to take place on 13 June 2023.
I can confirm that for each approved placement, the individual brought at least one child with them.
In relation to your other requests, while our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. The reason for this is because information regarding staff numbers and staff costs are proprietary information held by Phoenix Futures and length of stay is not information that Phoenix have shared with the Scottish Government.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback