- 24 Feb 2020
Attendees and apologies
Julie Cameron (Co-Chair)
Katie Reid (Co-Chair)
Secretariat and policy officials from the Scottish Government were also present.
Items and actions
10:00 – Welcome and clearance of minutes
The Chairs welcomed members to the last meeting of the advisory group.
Minutes were cleared with no amendments.
10:10 – Proposed approach within sections
Group discussed how to manage language and imagery in the final report.
- members to send secretariat a short blurb about themselves and their perspectives on body image
13:35 – Section headings and content
Group discussed what to include in the final report.
- Petya to look over advertising section
- Katie and Julie to look at recommendations for regulation and advice
11:00 – Break
11:10 – Finalising recommendations
Group finalised their recommendations.
- Fariha to write about resilience
- Frances to check over system wide recommendations
- Fariha to look into National Youth Work Strategy
12:00 – Best images to use
Group discussed which images to use from illustrator at the sixth meeting.
- Julie to send out cartoon images for group to decide
12:30 – Format of final output
Group discussed different options for final outputs.
- Julie to share animator costings with SG officials