1) A list of diary commitments undertaken by the First Minister, Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills relating to free school meals
2) Minutes of all those meetings
3) A list of third-party groups who have been consulted with on the policy of free school meals expansion, including private companies
1) The Deputy First Minister appeared on Good Morning Scotland on 4 May 2023, which focused on Free School Meals.
2) This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested. This is because the Scottish Government does not take minutes of media engagements.
3) Representatives from the following groups have been consulted with on the policy of free school meals expansion: COSLA, SOLACE, Association of Directors of Education Scotland, ASSIST Facilities Management, Scottish Heads of Planning, Association for Public Service Excellence, Scottish Futures Trust.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback