1. Do you have a target to cut emissions from air and/or business travel? If so, please share information about any target(s) you have (e.g. description of the target, when the target was adopted, timeline to meeting the target).
2. Please provide copies of any corporate policy your organisation has on the reduction of emissions from business travel.
3. Please provide copies of any corporate policy your organisation has on the reduction of the use of air travel for business travel purposes.
4. Please provide details of the number of flights your staff have taken from Edinburgh & Glasgow Airports to London Airports for business purposes in the past 12 months (or your most recent 12 month reporting period) for travel to destinations within south-east England.
5. Please provide details of the number of rail journeys your staff have taken from Edinburgh & Glasgow railway stations to London railway stations for business purposes in the past 12 months (or your most recent 12 month reporting period) for travel to destinations within south-east England.
1. The Accountant in Bankruptcy (AiB) have committed to report on environmental and sustainability topics which will include emissions from January 2024. Information on our current reporting can be found on the Environment page of our website,.
2. AiB as an Executive Agency of the Scottish Government observe Scottish Government policies and report emission statistics into the Climate Change Report.
3. AiB actively encourage MS Teams and video conferencing for all meetings. When considering air travel staff are asked to evaluate travelling by train as an alternative. All air travel must be approved by the Chief Executive.
5. For the period 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023 the total is two, in March and July 2023.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback