Protected Trust Deeds: FOI release
- Part of
- Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
1. Number of Protected Trust Deeds and approved Debt Payment Programmes by calendar month
2. Number of Protected Trust Deeds by trustee organisation by calendar month
3. Number of Debt Arrangement Programmes by money adviser organisation by calendar month
4. Summary of statistics on latest trust deeds on unique individual level by trustee organisation by calendar year
5. Summary of statistics on all trust deeds on case level by trustee organisation and calendar year of advertised date
6. Number of live Protected Trust Dees by trustee organisation
7. Number of live Debt Payment Programmes by money adviser organisation
8. Live Debt Payment Programmes by payment distributor organisation
9. Number of Protected Trust Deeds with a debt level between £5,000 and £8,000 by trustee organisation
10. Number of Debt Payment Programmes with debt level between £5,000 and £8,000 by money adviser organisation
11. Summary of statistics on Protected Trust Deeds by trustee organisation and calendar year of the protected date
12. Summary of statistics on Debt Payment Programmes by money adviser organisation and calendar of approval date
I attach a copy of most of the information you requested.
Some of the information you have requested is available from the Accountant in Bankruptcy website at Statistics & data | Accountant in Bankruptcy (aib.gov.uk). These statistics contain the response to questions 1,2 and 3. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
I have attached an excel spreadsheet with the response to questions 4 to 12 for the period 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022 as the statistics for the previous six months have already been provided to you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 60.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback