Nicola Sturgeon and Council meetings: FOI release
- Local Government and Housing Directorate
- Part of
- Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
1. All the correspondence and any other messages - email, letter, WhatsApp, text and any other form of communication - between the Scottish Government, including the First Minister's office (including civil servants and special advisers), COSLA, and unions during the council strikes between August 18 and when a deal was struck on September 2.
2. Copies of any minutes or records from Nicola Sturgeon's meetings with Cosla and union chiefs on Thursday Sep 1 and Sep 2?
3. Is the money coming out of the Scottish child payment fund and if not, is John Swinney being reprimanded for misrepresenting the facts on BBC Radio Scotland?
4. Who made the official request for Nicola Sturgeon to intervene in the council strikes pay dispute if one was made? And was one made?
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 78 page PDF
- File size
- 2.0 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback