You asked for the following information for each of 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22:
1. What have been the funds provided to the network?
2. How many staff within the Scottish Government provide their time for administrative support to the group (and what is the cost estimate of their time)?
3. What funds have been provided to external organisations which have offered services to the network (and what were their names)?
Scottish Government Staff Diversity Networks are informal, voluntarily organised and self-sustaining communities of staff. Network participation is entirely voluntary with activities organised by members of the community themselves. All Scottish Government employees are required to set out the action they will take to embed equality and build a more inclusive workplace in an annual diversity and inclusion objective. Staff can therefore choose to use their objective to support and participate in network activities.
The answers to your queries are presented below:
1. No funds have been provided to the network for the period outlined in your query.
2. No administrative support by the organisation has been provided to the network for the period outlined in your query.
3. No funds have been provided to external organisations which have offered services to the network during the period outlined in your query.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback