1A. For each year since 2016, how much total funding has the Scottish Government or NHS Scotland provided the Scottish Trauma Network?
B. Please also break this information down by annual funding provided per each of the following regions:
- North of Scotland Trauma Network
- East of Scotland Trauma Network
- South East of Scotland Trauma Network
- West of Scotland Trauma Network
C. Please also breakdown how the funding to the four regional networks has then been apportioned to each of the fourteen NHS regional health boards and the Scottish Ambulance Service for each year since 2016.
2. For each year since 2016, how much funding has the Scottish Trauma Network provided to the Highland Pre-hospital Immediate Care and Trauma team?
The answers to your questions A and B are contained in the table in the PDF attachment to this response. The table also contains details of the funding provided the Scottish Ambulance Service since 2016.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. The reason why we don't have the information is that funding allocations are usually made from the Scottish Government to the host board for each region and funding is then managed on a regional basis.
However, you may wish to contact:
- North of Scotland Trauma Network (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- East of Scotland Trauma Network (email@example.com)
- South East of Scotland Trauma Network (Wendy.Parkinson@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk)
- West of Scotland Trauma Network (Heather.McVey@ggc.scot.nhs.uk)
who may be able to help you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback