For figures relating to the below in relation to the Gypsy/Traveller Accommodation Fund. I have answered each of these in turn:
1. How much of this has been spent
2. How much of it has gone to Local Authorities
3. How much has been applied for or received by Local Authorities
1. Of the £20 million available from 2021-2026 for the Gypsy/Traveller Accommodation Fund, none of this funding has been spent to date.
2. No funding from the Gypsy/Traveller Accommodation Fund has transferred to Local Authorities to date.
A selection process has been completed and we are currently developing grant offers for the three Local Authorities who were selected to become
3. Proposals have been amended during the process of selecting demonstration projects. Initial amounts applied for by the 12 Local Authorities who made proposals for the combined funding round for 2021-22 and 2022-23 totalled £23,046,895.64.
You can find more information on the Gypsy/Traveller Accommodation fund here.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback