- 17 Nov 2021
Date received: 20 Aug 2021
Date responded: 2 Nov 2021
Analysis for DES for SWA member groups .
1. Did groups apply for an increase from their last DES application - if so what % annually and how many groups.
2. What percentage of the groups got their increase, annually?
3. What percentage of groups didn’t get their annual increase?
4. What percentage of groups got standstill funding, annually?
5. Any groups get less than previous application %, annually?
6. What was funded i.e. CYP, Women, Prevention, core, etc for each group?
7. How many groups were successful in their partnerships bid and what was and wasn’t funded?
8. Total applied for £ over the two years for DES individual applications all groups.
9. Total awarded in £ over the two years for DES individual applications all groups.
In response to your e-mail requesting information on the Delivering Equally Safe Fund, please find the attached information document. Since your e-mail we have also published the list of successful applicants to the fund which may be of interest.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 3 page PDF
- 98.3 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House