- 6 Jan 2022
Date received: 10 Sep 2021
Date responded: 19 Nov 2021
Any internal Scottish Government communications on the subject of antisemitism between 01 August 2021 and 09 September 2021.
I attach a copy of some of the information you have requested, as set out in the attached Schedule of Documents.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because of FOISA exemptions. These exemptions are as follows:
- Section 29(1)(a) (formulation or development of government policy)
- Section 30(b)(i) (free and frank provision of advice)
- Section 30(b)(ii) (free and frank exchange of views for the purposes of deliberation)
- Section 38(1)(b) (personal information)
The reasons why these exemptions apply are explained in Annex C of this letter.
With the exception of the exemptions covered above, we have released all information within scope of your request, found during our search, other than sections that have been marked [redacted – out of scope].
Therefore please note that the attachments in Annex B contain only extracts of information that are within scope of your request.
It may also be helpful for you to know that the two FOIs referenced in email ‘6) Email Correspondence, 03-07 September 2021’, contained in Annex A can be found on the Scottish Government website:
- Various questions surrounding Scottish Government antisemitism policy: FOI release 202100233372
- Various questions surrounding Scottish Government antisemitism policy: FOI release - 20190000494
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 2 page PDF
- 40.9 kB
- File type
- 63 page PDF
- 2.3 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House