- 21 May 2021
Date received: 20 Apr 2021
Date responded: 13 May 2021
1. The number of applications made to the First Home Fund in 2021/22, and the number of those which were successful.
2. The number of inquiries made about the First Home Fund in 2021/22.
3. The number of complaints received by the Scottish Government about the First Home Fund in 2021/22.
1. 2897 applications were made to the First Home Fund in 2021/22. A further 138 approved applications were carried over from the previous financial year, giving a total of 3035 applications for funding in 2021/22. As of 10 May 2021, 2935 of the applications received had been approved. In addition, 31 applications were unprocessed and 69 had been withdrawn.
2. 97 enquiries (letters and emails) were made to the Scottish Government about the First Home Fund in 2021/22.
3. No formal complaints were received by the Scottish Government about the First Home Fund in 2021/22. However, of the 97 letters and emails received regarding the First Home Fund, the majority concerned its early closure.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House