- 19 May 2021
Date received: 30 Mar 2021
Date responded: 27 Apr 2021
1. How many jobs were advertised for positions in your department between January 31st 2020 and January 31st 2021?
2. In this time period, how many applicants applied for each job?
3. In this time period, what percentage of applicants were from a Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) background?
4. In this time period, how many positions were filled by applicants from a Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) background?
Please note that a number of Campaigns have yet to reach a conclusion therefore these numbers are subject to change.
1. Internal Campaigns Advertised (1338)
Internal Post Numbers (1853)
External Campaigns Advertised (529)
External Post Numbers (1325)
2. Internal Applicants (15,417)
External Applicants (46,972)
3. 4754 (7.61%) applicants declared a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background?
4. 133 applicants who declared a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background were offered a position.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House