- 25 May 2021
Date received: 20 Mar 2021
Date responded: 16 Apr 2021
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. How many women are now on the board of your organisation and how many people of other genders are there?
2. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a woman or someone of another gender?
3. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
In addition, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information about board members.
4. Please supply the names of everyone currently on the board along with their registers of interest and the date that their register was last updated.
5. Please supply details of any payments made to any of the board members in the last 12 months, and a summary of the purpose of each payment.
Please see attached information requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House