1. How many women are now on the board of your organisation and how many people of other genders are there?
2. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a woman or someone of another gender?
3. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
4. Please supply the names of everyone currently on the board along with their registers of interest and the date that their register was last updated.
5. Please supply details of any payments made to any of the board members in the last 12 months, and a summary of the purpose of each payment.
1. Disclosure Scotland do not collect gender data for our Board members.
2. The current chairperson of the Board is someone of another gender.
3. Board members are paid a standard daily rate agreed with the Scottish Government for days worked, all Board members are paid the same amount regardless of gender.
4. This information is available on the Disclosure Scotland website.
5. This information has been provided as an MS Excel attachment. The purpose of payments to Board members are for attending meetings e.g. the Board, Audit and Risk Committee and Advisory Panels, to ensure that the body delivers its functions in accordance with Ministers’ policies and priorities; to provide strategic leadership; to ensure financial stewardship; and to hold the Chief Executive and senior management team to account.
Some of the information you have requested is available from our website, Disclosure Scotland-mygov.scot. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already
reasonably accessible to you.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. The reasons why we don’t have the information are explained in the Annex.
REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION
The Scottish Government does not have the information
Section 17(1) of FOISA (information not held) requires the Scottish Government to notify you if it does not have the information you requested. The Scottish Government does not have the information you have asked for because Disclosure Scotland do not collect gender data for board members, and that to ask each to confirm their identity would be to create data for the purpose of an FOI that we do not otherwise hold.
This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI202100182001 - Information released
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 267.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback