Documents, discussions & communications relating to a letter from The Cabinet Secretary for Health (Shona obison) to the Deputy First Minister (John Swinney) dated 13 June 2018 with reference 2018/0016281.
And information contained in:
- Any discussions, communications & documents between Ms Robison, Mr Swinney, the Scottish Government & anyone acting on their behalf in relation to this letter & subjects discussed,
- And discussions, communications & documents shared with other agencies including NHS Grampian and other related NHS agencies and any other public body in connection with the subjects discussed in this letter,
- Whether any legal advice & cost of such legal advice was commissioned, requested, obtained (and who commissioned/requested/obtained any legal advice) on subjects discussed in this letter,
- And who gave any legal advice - law firm/counsel/legal source - their identity,
- In relation to all subjects discussed and referred to within the content of this letter.
Attached is a copy of all information requested.
The answer to your question is that no related legal advice was obtained.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback