- 9 Mar 2021
Date received: 11 Jan 2021
Date responded: 5 Feb 2021
1. Who does [redacted] work for?
2. For the seasonal period of 2019 how many applications did you have versus 2020?
3. How many applications have been met by your business in the last 12 months within the 14 days you are supposed to complete them in?
1. Disclosure Scotland employ temporary agency staff via Pertemps Recruitment Agency.
2. From September to November 2019, Disclosure Scotland received approximately 164,300 applications and completed approximately 154,300 applications (rounded to the nearest hundred).
For the same period in 2020, Disclosure Scotland received approximately 157,600 applications and completed approximately 129,900 applications (rounded to the nearest hundred).
3. From January to December 2020, 82.8% of applications were completed within 14 days.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House