- 4 Feb 2021
Date received: 5 Dec 2020
Date responded: 17 Dec 2020
1. Who advises our Minister on Ethical standards in regards to important issues such as working with BT?
2. How long our current Minister for Sport and Wellbeing has been in post?
3. How many staff are based at the address (St Andrews House) related to supporting the Minister?
1. There are no specific advisers on ethical standards, however, Policy Officials highlight issues with other organisations which we have dealings with.
2. The current Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing has been in post since 26 June 2018.
3. There are two members of staff in the Minister's Private Office who support the role on a daily basis.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House