- 16 Mar 2021
Date received: 16 Nov 2020
Date responded: 14 Dec 2020
Correspondence (including emails, attachments, typed or handwritten notes, letters, notes/records of phone calls, minutes of meetings, briefings or otherwise) between the Scottish Government and Dame Angiolini regarding her report entitled ‘Independent Review of Complaints Handling, Investigations and Misconduct Issues in Relation to Policing’. Please limit to between 22 June 2019 and 11 November 2020.
Attached is a copy of all the information you requested.
The following documents are attached:
- Police Complaints Review - Cabinet Secretary for Justice letter to Dame Elish - preliminary report - 25 June 2019
- Police Complaints Review - Dame Elish letter to DG Health - Access to NHS records in custody - 15 January 2020
- Police Complaints Review - DG Health letter to Dame Elish - Access to NHS records in custody - 24 January 2020
- Police Complaints Review - Cabinet Secretary for Justice letter to Dame Elish - letter of indemnity - 19 March 2020
- Police Complaints Review - Dame Elish letter to Cabinet Secretary for Justice - final report - 3 November 2020
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 8 page PDF
- 468.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House