Publication - FOI/EIR release

Fair Start Scotland average waiting times: FOI release

Published: 26 Oct 2020

Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

Published:
26 Oct 2020
Fair Start Scotland average waiting times: FOI release
FOI reference: FOI/202000083473
Date received: 2 Sep 2020
Date responded: 22 Sep 2020
Information requested

You asked for the average wait time for an individual between being referred to Fair Start Scotland programme and them joining the service. Broken down by year since April 2018 when the programme was launched.

Response

Please see below breakdown of average wait times between referral and start date in working days, by year, as requested.

Service Providers delivering Fair Start Scotland work to the Key Delivery Indicator that 90% of participants start the service within 5 working days of referral, with the remaining 10% starting within 10 working days.

 

Year

Average working days between Referral/Start date

2018/2019

4.80

2019/2020

4.59

2020*

2.20

*The average wait time for the current year (2020/2021) has been calculated using data from April
2020 to September 2020.

About FOI

The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.

Contact

Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Email: ceu@gov.scot
Phone: 0300 244 4000

The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
Regent Road
Edinburgh
EH1 3DG