Planning a strategy documents relating to the Scottish Government’s ICT Department.
You also asked that should the documents not be available that we inform you of when they are expected to be available. Responses to your request are set out below:
- ICT/IM&T/IS Strategy- The IT department strategy or plans; highlights their current and future objectives.
- The Digital Strategy sets out the overarching strategic aims, vision and principles that will enable central government to realise Scotland’s full potential in a digital world.
- ICT Org Chart- A visual document that present the structure of the IT department. If possible, please include name and job titles. If this can’t be sent, please consider a version with just the job titles, and the names and any other sensitive information redacted.
Enclosed is a copy of the Divisional Plan which contains the structure of the Scottish Government’s Information and Technology Services (iTECS) Division.
- ICT Annual or Business Plan- An annual update on the progress of working according to the ICT strategy/a document that highlights specific goals that you are working towards within your ICT department.
As above please see enclosed our a copy of the Information and Technology Services (iTECS) Divisional Plan.
- ICT Capital Programme/budget- A document that shows financial budget regarding current and future ICT projects or goals.
For financial year 2020-21 the budget has not been finalised, and therefore not allocated, to fund the delivery of ICT Capital/Programme projects and systems across core Scottish Government.
This is expected to be finalised within the coming weeks but no date for finalisation has been set.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 6 page PDF
- File size
- 1.2 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback