- 9 Jul 2020
Date received: 3 Jun 2020
Date responded: 26 Jun 2020
- Number of hits on the 'National Performance Framework' web page 2015-2019 (by year).
- Number of hits on the 'Performance at a Glance' web page 2015-2019 (by year).
- Number of hits for each of the Purpose Targets web pages 2015-19 (by year).
- Number of hits for each of the National Indicators web pages 2015-19 (by year).
I have concluded that, whilst the original information provided was correct, a wider interpretation of the question would have been helpful. I hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please
find enclosed two files which cover the different websites.
File 1: National Performance Framework (New website)
1. This file contains information on the number of pageviews and unique pageviews for www.nationalperformance.gov.scot and all sub-pages. For disclosure control purposes, only pages with more than 10 or more unique pageviews are shown. The data is from December 2018, when the website launched, through to 10 June 2020.
2. The webpage “\” is the root directory for the website - this is equivalent to the page www.nationalperformance.gov.scot.
3. There is not a direct read across from the Scotland Performs website to the National Performance Framework. The closest webpage to the old ‘Performance at a Glance’ webpage is the following URL: www.nationalperformance.gov.scot/measuring-progress/performance-overview
4. There is no equivalent webpage for Purpose Targets on the NPF.
File 2 : Scotland Performs (Old website)
This file contains information on the number of pageviews and unique pageviews for https://www2.gov.scot/About/Performance/scotPerforms and all sub-pages. For disclosure control purposes, only pages with more than 10 or more unique pageviews are shown. The data is from 1 January 2015, when the website launched, through to 31 December 2020.
Please note that any users who visited a document directly would not have been counted, for example, visits to .pdf, .doc, .xls, and that some users may have opted out of analytics tracking, therefore won’t be counted.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House