1. Provide details of the number of briefings attended by members of the Scottish Government, including MSPs and their staff, to discuss the UK Government’s plan to build either a bridge or tunnel from Scotland to Northern Ireland from 1 August 2019 to 30 March 2020?
2. List these in chronological order and also provide details of how many Scottish Government staff attended these briefings from 1 August 2019 to 30 March 2020?
3. Provide details of the correspondence that has taken place between Scottish Government officials, including MSPs and their staff - i.e. relevant emails or letters - in connection with the plan for a bridge or tunnel from Scotland to Northern Ireland from 1 August 2019 to 30 March 2020?
I enclose a copy of some of the information you requested.
1. The Scottish Government have had three separate meetings/discussions where a Scotland to Northern Ireland fixed link was mentioned between 1 August 2019 to 30 March 2020, in addition, three separate briefings have also been circulated.
2. The meetings/discussions and briefings are listed in chronological order, please note that briefings and meeting/discussions do not necessarily correlate.
The Staff in attendance who participated in discussions surrounding a Scotland to Northern Ireland Fixed-Link are listed in the table attached
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI-202000024259 Information released
- File type
- 96 page PDF
- File size
- 1.2 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback