- 3 Mar 2020
Date received: 11 Feb 2020
Date responded: 27 Feb 2020
You asked for the following information:
1. What was the field?
2. The scoring mechanism used, along with any guidelines offered to the selectors.
3. Details of the panel involved in the scoring/sift process.
4. How your application was marked and any additional comments from the shortlisting panel.
5. How you were placed in the overall cohort
6. How improvements could be made for future applications.
7. If the Guaranteed Interview Scheme applied to these appointments.
1. In response to your question on what was the field. There were 69 applicants for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and 18 applicants for Healthcare Improvement Scotland Board member appointments.
2. I enclose a copy of the information you requested on the scoring mechanism used by the selection panel.
3. Details of the panel involved in the scoring/sift process was outlined and published within the application pack for these roles.
4, 5 & 6. In response to your question on the markings awarded along with feedback from the shortlisting panel we will be dealing with this request as a subject access request. This has been passed to our Data Protection and Information Assets Team who will respond separately to this letter.
7. Public Appointments are not employment, therefore there is no Guaranteed Interview Scheme for those candidates who fit the minimum criteria for any of our regulated public appointment rounds.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House