1. ICT Annual or Business Plan - An annual update on the progress of working according to the ICT strategy/a document that highlights specific goals that you are working towards within you ICT department.
2. ICT Capital Programme/budget - A document that shows financial budget regarding current and future ICT projects or goals.
3. Could you also highlight the major projects being undertaken at the moment?
4. Could you also confirm or otherwise whether or not you are paying income tax on behalf of contractors hired through carious agencies that you use to hire IT contractors.
1. Please see attached the Information & Technology Services divisional plan for 2019-20.
2. As previously published, for financial year 2019-20, a budget of £14.15m has been allocated to fund the delivery of OCT Capital/Programme projects and systems across core Scottish Government. A detailed breakdown of these costs to outline current and future project spend is not available.
3. A 3-year programme of work to refresh our electronic records and document management system and platform is due to be completed in January 2020. A subsequent programme of work to move Scottish Government and our 47 shared services customers from Microsoft Office 2016 to Microsoft Office 365 is likely to commence in April 2020, but funding has still to be confirmed for this as part of the Spending Review work currently being undertaken for all Scottish Government delivery priorities.
4. Scottish Government is fully compliant with IR35 legislation and HMRC's definition of 'selfemployment' for contractors.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback