- 17 Oct 2019
Date received: 11 Sep 2019
Date responded: 14 Oct 2019
You asked for the "success in 12 months" papers submitted to the Social Security Programme Board, where the paper is less than 12 months old.
I enclose a copy of all the information you requested.
The final paper (Programme Board 15) shows the status as at 29 May 2019. There were no meetings in June or July so the paper has not been fully updated. Since then, FEA has been successfully introduced, the Code of Practice for Fraud has been published and Staff in post ready to deliver Best Start Grant and Funeral Expenses Assistance have also been completed.
The remaining deliverables are on-going commitments and, as intended, are being managed by the Programme while Wave 1 benefits continue to be delivered. These are:
- Successful management of Programme against forecast budget
- All formal agreements in place for Wave 1 benefits, including Agency Agreement and Service Level Agreements
- Successful relationship with DWP maintained
- Programme lessons learned shared across wider SG.
- Technology requirements in place for Wave 1 benefits. Benefits are being delivered that support the timing of current planning.
- Interim review of operation and impact of Experience Panels.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House