- 17 Sep 2019
Date received: 3 Sep 2019
Date responded: 17 Sep 2019
You asked for the following information on the recruitment for vacancy IRC70271E Client Support Advisor:
1. The total number of applications received
2. The number of applicants invited to interview
3. The number of applicants that attended an interview
4. The pass mark to be successful at interview
5. The number of applicants that met the pass mark at interview
6. The number of applicants offered a job following interview
7. The number of applicants placed on the reserve list
8. The number of applicants who were offered a job but declined
I enclose a copy of most of the information you requested in Annex 1.
Please see Annex 2 for further details regarding the information that we are unable to provide.
The table below outlines the available information for the Client Support Advisor vacancy.
1. The total number of applications received - 1,892
2. The number of applicants invited to interview - 250
3. The number of applicants that attended an interview - 218
4. The pass mark to be successful at interview - 18
5. The number of applicants that met the pass mark at interview - 73
6. The number of applicants offered a job following interview - 53
7. The number of applicants placed on the reserve list - 20
All candidates were assessed against six competencies drawn from the Scottish Government’s Skills for Success framework. Adhering to the Sottish Government resourcing policy each competency was scored between 1 and 5, with 30 being the maximum score achievable.
Reasons for not providing information
Social Security Scotland does not have the information
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because an exemption under section 17(1) of FOISA (information not held) applies to that information.
As the recruitment campaign is still ongoing, we are unable to confirm the number of applicants who were offered a job but declined.
This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House