- 31 Jul 2019
Date received: 24 Jul 2019
Date responded: 31 Jul 2019
- The number of car parking spaces you have for your employees at all your properties, and the location of said properties.
- If your employees have completed a staff travel survey which includes questions on the method of transport used to get to their place of work, and if so, when.
- If yes to Q2, what percentage of staff said they used a car as their primary method of transport to work.
The answers to your questions are:-
- Accountant in Bankruptcy has one property, located at 1 Pennyburn Road, Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, KA13 6SA. A single desk is rented at Atlantic Quay for staff requiring to work in Glasgow, however, no parking spaces have been allocated there. At the Kilwinning office there are 40 marked parking spaces available for staff, two are for disabled parking only.
- Employees completed a travel survey between 19 July 2017 and 1 September 2017 which included a question on methods of transport to get to their place of work.
- In the survey 60% of staff said they used a car as their primary method of transport to work.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House