The contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
- Contract Reference
- Contract Title
- Procurement Category
- Supplier Name
- Spend (Total or Annual)
- Contract Duration
- Contract Extensions
- Contract Starting Date
- Expiration Date
- Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
- Contact Owner (Full contact details if possible.)
- CPV codes/ProClass
- Contract Reference
- For those organisation planning to make an exemption, the spend information I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
- If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
- You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all of the organisation’s contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all of their contracts.
Please do not think that this is the only information I require if you could provide me with more information that would be great.
Contract Data/API Contact Details
14. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract’s register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
Please see Annex A
An exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to some of the information requested because it is personal data of a third party, i.e. names of individuals / email addresses, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018. This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI-19-01381 - Information Released
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 16.7 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback