Publication - FOI/EIR release
Review of the National Accommodation Strategy for Sex Offenders: FOI release
- Part of
- Housing, Public sector
Published 1 May 2019
FOI reference FOI/19/00923
Date received 28 March 2019
Date responded 25 April 2019
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
You asked for information relating to the Scottish Government Practitioners’ Review of the National Accommodation Strategy for Sex Offenders in June 2018.
This is a request for information on the review:
- How many housing associations submitted comments in the NASSO Practitioners’ Review?
- How many of the housing associations that submitted comments are based in Glasgow?
- How many local authorities submitted comments in the review?
- How many of the local authority submissions came from their housing department?
- How many of the local authority submissions came from their social work department?
- How many other organisations submitted comments in the response?
- Can the other organisations be summarised, e.g. Police, SFHA, etc.? If so, can you provide that information?
- Can you provide a summary of practitioners’ comments?
The answers to your questions are;
- Twenty one housing associations submitted comments in the NASSO Practitioners Review;
- Eight of the twenty-one responses from housing associations were from Glasgow based RSLs;
- Thirteen local authorities submitted a response to the review;
- Eight responses came from their housing department;
- Five responses came from their social work department;
- Ten other organisations submitted responses to the survey;
- Of the ten other organisations who submitted responses two were from Police Scotland, one from Scottish Prison Service, one from the NASSO Awareness Group and six provided no contact details.
- A summary of practitioners comments is attached as a separate pdf.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
foi-19-0923 Information Released
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 343.6 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback