- 1 May 2019
Date received: 28 Mar 2019
Date responded: 25 Apr 2019
You asked for information relating to the Scottish Government Practitioners’ Review of the National Accommodation Strategy for Sex Offenders in June 2018.
This is a request for information on the review:
- How many housing associations submitted comments in the NASSO Practitioners’ Review?
- How many of the housing associations that submitted comments are based in Glasgow?
- How many local authorities submitted comments in the review?
- How many of the local authority submissions came from their housing department?
- How many of the local authority submissions came from their social work department?
- How many other organisations submitted comments in the response?
- Can the other organisations be summarised, e.g. Police, SFHA, etc.? If so, can you provide that information?
- Can you provide a summary of practitioners’ comments?
The answers to your questions are;
- Twenty one housing associations submitted comments in the NASSO Practitioners Review;
- Eight of the twenty-one responses from housing associations were from Glasgow based RSLs;
- Thirteen local authorities submitted a response to the review;
- Eight responses came from their housing department;
- Five responses came from their social work department;
- Ten other organisations submitted responses to the survey;
- Of the ten other organisations who submitted responses two were from Police Scotland, one from Scottish Prison Service, one from the NASSO Awareness Group and six provided no contact details.
- A summary of practitioners comments is attached as a separate pdf.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- 343.6 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House