- 15 Jan 2019
Date received: 11 December 2018
Date responded: 14 January 2019
Information on the SPPA’s response/guidelines regarding payroll (IR35) reforms.
2. Send us a copy of your internal guidelines used for any internal guidance.
3. Send us any policies you use surrounding the reforms.
4. Send us any documents you use to explain your policies to agencies who supply workers to
5. Send us your internal guidance explaining how you assess the status for each contractor.
4. Send us any documents you use to explain your policies to agencies who supply workers to you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House