- 10 Jan 2019
FOI reference: FOI/18/03481
Date received: 21 November 2018
Date responded: 10 January 2019
Documentation for a period of 1 October 2016 to 1 December 2016 being:
1. Records of inspection for the A702 in Penicuik.
2. Maintenance Records, including records of independent contractors working on the A702, Penicuik.
3. Records of complaints about the state of the A702 in Penicuik.
4. Records of other accidents which have occurred on the A702 in Penicuik.
1. Please refer to Annex A of this request which is the Inspection Defect Report for the period of 1 October 2016 to 1 December 2016.
2. Please refer to Annex B which includes records of independent contractors working on the A702 for the period requested.
3. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we do not have the information you have requested. Therefore we are refusing your request under the exception at regulation 10(4)(a) of the EIRs. The reason why that exception applies is that we have no records of complaints received about the A702 Penicuik.
4. Please refer to Annex C which is the record of accidents which have occurred on the A702, Penicuik.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at FOI Responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House