- 15 Aug 2018
FOI reference: FOI/18/02021
Date received: 27 July 2018
Date responded: 9 August 2018
A list of the ten most overcrowded services. Including (for each service):
- stations of origin and destination,
- scheduled departure time,
- passenger seating capacity,
- percentage of passengers required to stand
- and the maximum safe passenger limit.
I enclose a copy of some of the information you requested. This is provided within the attached Annex A.
You also requested, as follows:
- Please also provide the total number of occurrences where passengers have been refused boarding due to overcrowding
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance Transport Scotland does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House