Scottish Public Pensions Agency: Annual Average Spend: FOI release
- Part of
- Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/18/01918
Date received: 16 July 2018
Date responded: 1 August 2018
1. Network Provider(s) - Please provide me with the network provider name e.g. EE, Telefonica, Vodafone, Three.
2. Annual Average Spend- Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
3. Number of Connections- Number of connections for each network provider. Please split the connection into the following, Voice Only, Voice and Data and Data. Please provide me with a figure for each one including if the organisation doesn't have any.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also includes contract extensions for each provider.
5. Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement.
6. Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
7. Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date on when the organisation plans to review this contract.
8. The person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me their actual job title.
1 & 3-8. The Scottish Public Pensions Agency (SPPA) is an Agency of the Scottish Government and mobile phone contracts are managed centrally by the Scottish Government. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we do not hold the information you have requested.
You may wish to contact;
2. The average spend over the past three years is £5,320.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback